So, you've heard about the 'gold facial' and you might have even tried gold flakes on a raspberry sorbet at your favorite 5-star restaurant, but did you know that you could take your gold 'to go'? One of Hollywood's best-kept secrets is this elixir that coats your skin in pure luxury... literally, it doesn't get more glamorous than 24kt gold. Dr. Emer and his aestheticians have been at the forefront of the gold movement and want to share their favorite at-home gold product with you.
Why Does Dr. Emer Recommend Gold Face Oil?
- The most effective way to use face oil is to apply AFTER your moisturizer. If you apply the oil before the moisturizer, you are preventing the moisturizer from penetrating because it can’t pass through the oil. This means on clean skin: serums, moisturizers, then face oil and finally sunscreen.
- Keep your 24kt Liquid Gold nearby. If you are feeling a bit dry throughout the day you can blend this oil into your skin for a quick layer of moisture for the perfect skin pick-me-up. Don't forget that you need a product like this to protect your skin from free radicals and pollution. It provides that added barrier your skin desperately needs.
- Can be used immediately post-procedures to calm and soothe skin
- We also recommend using it along with the RestorSea - Pro Intensive Treatment-10x & the RestorSea - Pro Foaming Cleanser.
What Does It Feel Like? How Often Should I Use It?
On a scale of 1-10, we give it about a 4 on the density scale. It's not too watery, but not thick enough to be a serum. Dr. Emer recommends using it in the morning and the evening to ensure that you are protecting your skin from free radicals that you encounter during your day.
Other Facts About Restorsea 24kt Liquid Gold Face Oil
- Clinically tested
- Contains real 24kt gold flakes
- Helps to balance sebum production
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Will not clog pores
- NO: parabens, PEGs, phthalates, silicone or mineral oil
Get It Now!
Ready to change the skin you're in? Call our concierge to book a consult at Dr. Emer's office in Beverly Hills, please reach out to our concierge at: